The first tower that stands tall on the new Dubai Maritime City residential district, ANWA is a sanctuary, your bubble in the heart of the city.
ANWA is a place where you can disconnect and still be at the centre of all the action. Rising 48 floors, ANWA captures views of the sea and the glamorous Dubai city like no other.
- 5 to 10 minutes from all leisure and entertainment facilities in Jumeirah
- Floor to ceiling height of 3.3 m, with apartments accented with double height areas that have 6.6m high ceilings
- Connected to Mina Rashid via an active promenade
- Each apartment offers spectacular full sea views
- The tallest tower in Dubai Maritime City
- Walking distance from Queen Elizabeth II
- The best views of the city
- Flooring – Marble stone throughout all FOH living areas
- Walls and ceiling – High quality paint finish
- External Storage – A limited number available in podium parking. Sizes 4-8sqm.
- Kitchens – Fully fitted European kitchens by Porcelanosa with integrated cooking, cooling and cleaning appliances by Gorenje.
- Bathrooms – Fully finished bathroom with Travertino ceramic tiles, tapware and sanitary ware from Bagno Design
- Wardrobes & doors – Durable, American timber-look HPL
- Ironmongery from Euroart
- Alico system glazing
- Staff accomodation in 2b and 3b units, with natural light
- Ceiling height – 3.3m, double height living units 6.6m
An impressive waterfront promenade connects the serene Dubai Maritime City residential District to Mina Rashid, The Dubai Mall at The Sea, Queen Elizabeth II and a variety of dining experiences. Take a 5 minute walk, a 2 minute drive or a ferry to entertainment on the other side of marina.